Thursday, April 13, 2017

Update on Jc

Yesterday, Jc's Godmother, Ply, told me she saw on Jc's instagram that it pains her that her mummy and daddy are not staying together.

After ex many failed relationship with different women, she now give up on a new step mother and are looking back to ex and me again.

This is the reason she cut herself.

After reading others experience on the same issue and the pains, hurts, unforgiveness and anxiety, I prayed to the Lord to remove them from Jc emotion, thoughts and thinking.

Since last Friday prayer till now, she is in shalom peace and no more cutting herself.

I thank the Lord for helping me. It is good that Lord Jesus is a real God and His Help is near!

I do hope this year really is JESUS 2nd coming so that I will have a blessed home to shift into. I pray in Jesus Name! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: