Saturday, April 1, 2017

JESUS coming

This year is the 50th year of the Jubilee and it the timeline for JESUS return to heal the sick, make people whole again, renewal of youth and great blessing. 

Surely it is the timeline of Great Rejoice. 

This is shared to me by the Lord in this morning meditation. Amen Amen!!!

I have been waiting for 10 years and only now then I realise why I need to wait that long.

My post on Deuteronomy 28 blessing is the top Favourite post that all the time there are people reading that 2 posts that I had written. 

It takes so long but when it comes it is good. 

I begin to wonder should I bless the next man of my life with my siblings family, my ex and my daughter. I wonder will it be a weird situation for all to meet together. 

Now that I know is JESUS coming back then my blessing is a sure promise. Amen Amen. 

Around my cubicle are people left and empty. I hope I will be next in the queue due to my blessed home to move into. Amen Amen!!!

They are the long term stay but heal people that remained. With a new director coming in this April, these long stayer are being asked to stay with their families. 

For me, my counselor wants me to rent a room out there or buy a second hand flat to shift to.

I thank Lord that His Blessed Home will come for me to shift in. Amen Amen!!!

Now April has arrived, that mean I am a month closer to the blessing time. I am happy. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: