Wednesday, April 5, 2017

3rd Man

I didn't expect that at this age, another man would express interest in me.

He is 5 years younger and from China. We met in the bus to work and started chatting.

Today he opens his heart to me.

But as Next Man is the 1st to express interest in me, I told this 3rd man that I only take him just as a friend. Amen Amen.

Even without renewal of youth, my 40s year of age attracted more men than when I am in my 20s.

Weird! I thought younger is better but for my case, older is better.

For whatever reason ex rejected me but Chinese men find me good enough for them.

Now we already in April. I am waiting eagerly for October to come.

I hope Next Man will come forward and see if we can matches each other. If not I have other men to consider. Amen Amen!!!

By then I will renewal in youth and surely more bees will appear, especially if they know I am highly blessed.

Anyway let see if JESUS really manifesting this year of Jubilee. If so, then my blessing will come.

This is a critical time as if I don't have a blessed home to move to, I will have to buy from the resale market.

So JESUS, I pray that you come quick! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: