Saturday, April 15, 2017

Jesus Coming 2

With JESUS coming again, I will be receiving the blessing of Abraham. I am looking forward to it.

As usual, Lord talks a lot of positive events and they are all true at a certain point in time. But the exact date time only Abba Father will know.

This year is the Year of Jubilee. If there is no restoration, then it is not the year of Jubilee at all.

Jubilee is marked by great restoration and being set free.

My ancestors generation used to be super rich but we are no more near to the richness.

Jubilee will restore us to great riches, and set free from this lowly life. Then it is a call of celebration. Amen Amen.

I am looking forward to October to come by as I urgently want to manifest in this great blessing and great healing of mankind.

I hope to jumb to October. This shows my great trust in the Lord's Promises again.

Jc and ex are being restored after the pain, hurt and bitterness had been removed from them.

With Lord prayer, restoration is made easy.

Lord in morning meditation said that I can choose ex or next man. For ex is no more the previous self after prayer. Only different is their sexual desire. Amen Amen!!!

I want to try out the new wine. I still have worry of being left to handle all issue of life while ex only worry is work. I dread this kind of life.

Anyway, let see how things turn out in October.

Without the blessing, I will have to purchase a second hand apartment and this will drain lots of my money.

So I do hope the blessing is real this round so that I can start the healing ministry. Amen Amen!!!

Year of Jubilee really hope it is a great Jubilee!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: