Saturday, April 8, 2017

Next Man

The Next Man, S, show much action in 2013-2014.

Then he became so quiet.

Also, my gas leaked due to hunger and cooking instant noodle to eat but fallen asleep.

I was thought as committed suicide by the doctor and was sent to IMH, The Institute of Mental Health, for a couple of months.

Due to I refused to go to IMH Rehab, I was kept in the ward till I agreed with the doctor.

After 8 weeks in the IMH rehab then I chose to come to this centre.

As the medicine they given me was too strong, initially I could not recall the past.

I told the doctors to reduce my medicine due to it caused my mobility to slow down.

After the last time of reduced my medicine to the minimum, I then could recall the past.

The doctor was afraid that I might comit suicide and keep asking me the same question each time I see him.

After all these IMH journey, I do wonder if the Next Man still wanted me.

Anyway, when I bless PMO and he doesn't turn up and introduce himself, I would take that he is not interested in me anymore.

I had seen him before but that's all to the whole saga he created. He has not formally introduced himself at all.

I might regret but that's all.

From ex, I understand when a man turn away, there is nothing a woman could do to pull him back. I let him decide if he still keen on me.

If he does turn up, then there is still hope of a relationship.

If not, I will let him go and consider he never exist in my life. After all this hoo haa were created by his people and not him at all.

So letting go is easy.

Let see how things turn out.

Abba Father could restore all my mental health but it's up to his faith if he dare to believe so.

How things turn out I will let time tells.

Will I return to ex or will I be with Next Man or other man, time will let me know!!!

Next Man, what will you say?

No comments: