Saturday, April 8, 2017

2nd Man

The 3rd man pressing his shoulder on mine was seen by my co-worker, G, and he went to tell the 2nd man, H, to show his favour on me.

Yesterday H even touch my shoulder side as an act of take it easy. When I asked G if he has a portion of the coconut rice treat given by another worker who strike 4D top prize.

I went to G to tell him not to encourage H as I still put the next man as priority in the 2 choices.

As the blessing getting nearer, more men are interested in me to pull me away from the 2 choices.

I trust in Lord told me that next man matched me perfectly and I still hold on the hope to see him once the blessing manifest.

Only when he doesn't turn up by then I will go for other choices.

After all it is just about 5 months plus later. Times fly by very fast.

Jc hopes that I and ex will be together again to give her a complete family but I see ex as don't respect woman at all and not keen to return to him anymore.

However, I wonder if Jc will be upset if my choice is not her daddy.

After I pray to Lord to remove all her anger, anxiety and bad thoughts of herself, ex informed me she is doing better. I thank JESUS for her.

I read that cutting is a form of relief for one doing it and can become an addiction and I pray to Lord to remove the pleasure for Jc to stop doing it again.

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: