Saturday, February 25, 2017

My love life

If Lord didn't from the start tell me that I have only 2 choices, I would have fallen in love a couple of times.

Recently this man from work, if not for his smoking, I would have accepted him. There is nothing wrong with his character and he seem like a pleasant man to be with.

I like XiaXue love story that her husband read her blog and flew over from USA to court her. And they live happily ever after.

I find the story romantic.

I don't know how long ago the mystery man has known me. But after letting me know of him and then remained so quiet, I wonder if he is still available.

However, Lord in meditation just told me about him and why he has now disappeared from any action.

I thank him for that.

It's a long wait for him. If he really is still around. His love for me must be pretty strong to carry on so far.

For me, I take him as the other choice beside ex. This is why I am not accepting any other man express of interested in me.

Worst come to worst, there still are man out there who are interested in me at this age and I have no fear of being lonely.

So if I let loose, beside going for ex, there are still others that I can choose of. Amen Amen!

Yesterday, my good friend commented I am good looking. She asked if anyone tells me so.

I believe I still have the ability to attract the opposite sex. And recent encounter prove so. He is still single. So I am able to attract single too. Amen Amen!

I let the blessing of Abraham speaks for me if this man by the name of Seng will come. If not, I will drop him from the other one in the choice of two and opens my heart to others. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: