Saturday, February 25, 2017

Being Bullied

Last Saturday, while ironing my clothes, I saw the next door lady, Sa, peeping into another lady cubicle.

She caught me checking on her and thought that I was the one who complained about she loitering along the corridor and peeping into others cubicle.

After talking aloud complaining I am the one who complained her to the people in charge, she went into her cubicle, took a rubber slipper, walked into my room and shoved the slippers towards my face. Thank God my hand stopped her onslaught.

She behave as nothing has happened after that.

My centre friend told me to report on her to my counselor. I did that on Tuesday.

Life is pretty routine day in day out. It is what we make of the day with happening that life becomes colourful.

Now February is ending soon. It is another count down to when the blessing will manifest in my life.

It's all about JESUS coming back to heal the sick and renew the youth of His people. Time to clear hospital wards. This is His Glory in manifestation. Amen Amen!!!

I have stopped trying my luck on the 4Ds game. It is a waste of my precious savings.

The centre is asking those people that have families to go to, to be discharged.

Lord have mercy on me. Bring the blessing to me this October really so that I will not be force to buy the 2nd hand flat. Amen Amen!!!

It's a few months and ex has yet to find a job.

I see lacks in my families and all waiting for the Lord's blessing to rescue out. Amen Amen!!!

Lord, have Mercy on me!!!!

No comments: