Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Feast

Today my centre mate decided to give some of us a treat due to she is moving out soon. 

Her 3 room apartment is dued to complete building soon and she will move there once she gets the keys. 

She bought roasted chicken wings and gave us 2 each. We also had some sushi. Overall, we enjoyed the food. 

I still betting on the 4D draws and so far, I failed to win anything.

I hope to win some money to cushion the lack from ex alimony.

He is still looking for his job and yet to find anything suitable. So he is not paying me any alimony. 

Time past by fast. Now is already February. Another 8 more months to go before the next blessing due date. 

I hope this time is real. It all depends when JESUS wants to manifest His Glory. Then my blessing will really comes. 

Age wise, I am not that young anymore but I am trusting the Lord to renew my youth on blessing day so that I can attracts the right man to woo me. 

The man at work whom previously liked me had tone down giving me his favour. This is good. 

I suppose to go to church with VK but she procrastinating in shifting her stuff from on cubicle to another and now she excused herself from going to church to do the packing. 

Today, she wanted to pack but she spend most her time watching tv and sleeping and the day slipped by. 

I am wondering if I should stop betting on 4D and save up my money.

The temptation of winning some money is there. 

I hope tomorrow I will win it big and then I will stop. Amen Amen!!!

It's easy to look to the worldly game when Lord's blessing took so long to come. 

From 2007 -2017, it's a long time to wait. 

If Lord didn't give me those pit stop of false blessing date and at 2007 he told me have to wait till 2017, I think I won't have the patient to wait that long. 

One year of waiting is already quite long. If to tell me 10 years of waiting, I don't think I will walk so closely with Lord from the start. 

So whether the coming October is really the finish line or not, it's not really that important. 

Important is I walked another year with Him again. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: