Saturday, February 11, 2017

Last Day of Chinese New Year

Today is 15th day of the Chinese New Year and it is considered the end of the celebration!!!

I had bet S$100 on 2 4 digits numbers hoping it will win me some money to buy the resale flat but alas the numbers didn't appear in the result draw and my money went down the drain.

There are many gambler at my work place and I am affect by them to try my luck!!!

I have waited so long for the blessing and thinking to try the world game to see if I can win something from there!

Abba Father said as long as my heart did not turn away from him, I could try. Amen Amen!!!

The world is getting darker and darker!

Even SIA profit has dropped and the officers came around to check if our services can help them save some cost. Amen Amen!!!

I hope the Lord promises me October, it really is October!!!!

I see lacks around me and I am waiting for the blessing so that I can bless my siblings out of their lacks!!!

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: