Saturday, February 4, 2017

Events in this Chinese New Year

We had a wonderful time gathering at eldest sis home and she cooked delicious foods for us.

This gathering I learnt that my sister-in-law had quitted her job as her son is taking the Primary School Leaving Examination. She even engaged a tutor him. 

My 2nd brother-in-law also quitted his job over 3 takeover of his company and he did not like the current management. But he has yet to find a job that please him. 

His son is going to university after NS and they said they invested in insurance for his education. 

At my afternoon work place, there is a man by the name of Hock, who likes me. 

Another man asked me if I received any red packet. As single person  received and married person give. 

I told him I didn't receive, I gave. 

He mistaken I am still in a marriage and when Hock brought 2 mandarin orange to greet me Chinese New Year blessing words, he told me in Hock presence that we are married and he (Hock) is single. 

At that moment, there was an unspoken quietness.

Then I saw Hock discuss sadly with his colleague. 

I let this misunderstanding be for I am not giving Hock any hope. 

Lord said after I get my blessing I only have 2 men to choose; one is ex and the other is the man that highlight himself to me from 2012-2014.

So along the way whoever men that interested in me, I let go of them as they are not one of the two. 

The time of manifestation of JESUS Glory is still not here till October. I will wait patiently and see who is the best man for me. Should I go back to ex to form a complete family again or should I start a new life with the new man. 

At this point, I just wait and see. The power of richness will attract the bees and I will have the choice of whom I want to share my rich life. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: