Saturday, January 28, 2017

Blessed Chinese New Year

My beloved Chinese reader, I bless you will prosper and be in Good Health in this season of the Chinese New Year!

Even though I have to work in the afternoon and unable to go to my friend house for the reunion dinner, my company cooks delicious dishes for us that work and am happy to eat with my colleges.

My counselor got me to sign a form that I am in transition in this center. If Lord blessing did not come, she going to push me to buy resale flat and get discharge.

Lord in meditation told me the Blessing is tied to JESUS manifestation this year and it will surely come to me. Amen Amen

This year my siblings gathering will be after Chinese New Year 15 days as brother is not free in all the weekends.

So, the nieces and nephews have no red packet to collect. But I have given my girl S$100 for her birthday and it's okay to have no ang pows.

Lord let me wait till JESUS manifestation to receive the blessing of Abraham as I depends on the Blessing to get into the healing team. Amen Amen!

It's 100 years of wait since Jerusalem was conquered by the English Captain, Ellenby.

Surely JESUS manifestation is here on time and I will be made rich. Amen Amen!!!

PS:
Lord turn the situation around and my siblings going to gather on tomorrow aka Monday!!!

My brother who previously told my second sis that he is not free, called my eldest sis to host this gathering.

Lord got NTUC supermarket to sell the Mandarin Oranges and I bought some for the exchange of blessed greeting tomorrow!!!

Lord is good that He turned the situation around for me.

Amen!!! Amen!!!

No comments: