Saturday, January 21, 2017

4D Draws

Lately, I met an old man at the staff canteen where I took my dinner if I finished work too late to rush back to the center for dinner. 

He talked to me about betting in the 4 digits number. About how easy previously to get a win. 

I just got my staff card and the no. look interesting enough to talk to him about it. 

He said he bought the permutations of the numbers and it is easy to win. 

Today, while paying my bills using my saving account, the number '013', which sounds like my Chinese name, gives me an impression.

While buying my bet on the staff no this afternoon, the cashier lady, whom I buy my 4D, asked me about not buying for Saturday draw. I told her that I was purchasing Sunday draw. 

Just now when I checked today's draw, from the Singapore pools, I saw the number 0131 appeared on the second prize. Too bad I did not bet on my name. Otherwise, I would be able to use the winning to cover my draw on the saving due to ex not paying me and my earning wasn't high enough. 

I usually don't bet as I don't have much luck in this area. But just trying my staff no. for once.

Hopefully the number I bought will turn up so that I could have a Fat Chinese New Year, which is next weekends. 

I bless all Chinese people a blessed Chinese New Year and whatever your hand touches will be blessed. 

This year, I am in poor shape...no reunion dinner to go to due to work late and no visiting and exchanging greeting with the mandarin oranges as my gathering at sibling home will be after the 15 days of Chinese New Year as brother is not free on all the weekends for the Chinese New Year. 

So, it will be just a normal family gathering. So no celebration for me. Hiaz!!!

I hope to win some extra money from the betting so that I can call for whom are available to come together to enjoy good food. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: