Saturday, January 7, 2017

Looking for new job

Recently, since last month, ex has not been giving me my alimony as he is out of job.

I am looking for a better pay job to up my earning so as to cover my expenses. I hope my application is successful. Amen Amen!!!

This year, the year theme for NCC, is the Year of Jubilee! It mean return to what is lost or stolen. Amen Amen!!!

3 generations ago, my family used to be very rich but due to the death of my great grandfather, everything were lost.

This restoration of the Lord is a greater measure as it is the Blessing of Abraham. Amen Amen!!!

According to Lord, I will meet my New Man too! Amen Amen!!!

Since the start of the divorce with ex, Lord has been mentioning this New Man to me pretty often. I am eager to meet him. Amen Amen!!!

All my siblings and the 5 NCC pastors will be greatly blessed!!! Just that the amount blessed is different for the pastors, depending how close they walk with the Lord!!!

Pastor Prince will surely be surprised because it's not his close gang of pastors. Who he thought is good doesn't mean is good in the Eyes of Lord.

Acts of man in his eyes not necessarily faithful in the Eyes of Lord.

Lord loves the lowly, humble in His Eyes.

For my siblings, they all get the same. Amen Amen!

The rest of the people I am blessing did not get that match in my eyes, so not worth mentioning. But according to Lord, it is a great amount to each of them.

Actually Lord had trained me not to love money, so whatever I bless, it's still small amount to me. Amen Amen!!!

Ex and New Man will get the same amount that is only mean if the new man approaches me.

2 months have passed and this month will soon be over. I am looking forward to the blessing of Deuternomy 28!!! Amen Amen!!!

All my family and siblings family will be restored. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: