Saturday, January 14, 2017

Pondering

Pastor Prince sermons have flooded the world so much that Christian are getting their miracles by listening to his sermons.

However, in Singapore, it has not reached such a fever level.

Lord revealed that I will start clearing hospital wards of sick patients and as my popularity grows with the people, demands for my healing will flood the church phone and Ps Prince will open a Saturday healing service for me.

Lord will starts doing His Miracles and as I get popular, other churches will face crisis of loosing their members.

Surely, the other churches will ask NCC to screen Ps Prince service on Sunday and my Healing service on Saturday.

This will come to past as my healing anointing starts manifesting.

This Year of Jubilee is for Lord's Glory to shine Highly and Brightly.

On personal level, if Next Man is still available, I will want to meet him.

Lately, I envy local couples still loving each other so much.

I have been looking for love and I thought ex will gave me his loving kindness. But who knows he was just speaking from a logical mind and not a loving heart.

If the name, Seng, that was revealed to me in 2013, is still waiting for me. I will want to meet him. Amen Amen!

The Year of Jubilee is about restoration of what is lost. I lost my love and if he really waiting for me, then he will likely be more a lover than ex, who used a logical mind in human relationships.

Alternatively Lord has to restore ex heart to be a loving man.

I will wait and see. October is the dateline.

Otherwise, my counselor will want me to go get a 2nd hand flat.

Lord, Abba Father, I pray to You that You will not fail me. My Blessing have to come so that I have a home to shift to. Amen Amen!!!

Your loving kindness for me will reign in me and through me. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: