Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Year of Jubilee

After I mistaken previous year as the year of Jubilee, finally this 2017 year theme for New Creation Church, Singapore is the Year of Jubilee!!! Amen Amen!!!

Allenby entered Jerusalem in 1917--> 6 days war Jerusalem Restored in 1967(50 years) --> 2017 (50years)

Altogether 100 years, the Alzusa (sp?) street prophesy that 100 years later JESUS will manifest in greater Glory, finally is coming in place.

In the bible, JESUS proclaimed in the start of His Ministry the year of the Lord to free captive, to heal the blind and to preach Gospel to the poor in the Festival of Tabernacle.

I am to manifest in JESUS Glory in the Festival of Tabernacle too!

Finally everything is going to come in place.

This year, the 3 keys given are to rest from worrying, to trust the finished work of the Cross, to lean on the flow with Holy Spirit and to use God word for our delivance!!!

With what Lord has told me in my meditation and in agreement with this year theme. I know this year the Lord will not fail me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: