Saturday, December 3, 2016

My First Aunt

This week my aunt whom is my mum's eldest brother's wife passed away and I attended the wake on Wednesday.

From my cousin description of the last moment of my aunt death, it's a great different from my parents peaceful sleep.

She did not accept Christ so this is her 1st death and her soul taken by the devil.

Her eyes were widely open and so was her mouth. She has needle poking into every parts of her body from the neck down.

I believe in retribution in that if a person has good personality his/her death will be peaceful.

My aunt has pretty strong character, eg, we were joking about a rabbit drawn by my 2nd sis and my aunt, who was washing her laundry nearby donkey years ago, was angry with my mum over this misunderstanding for many years.

She only decided to talk to my mum after my grandma death donkey years ago.

While my parents practised forgiveness to all even though they might be in the right and never find fault.

Even in Christ, my 3rd aunt from father's side also did not sleep peacefully. She also a bit mean kind of person.

So even when one who is in Christ or not. Leading a forgiving life is important. It leads to a peaceful death or not. Even though one who accept Christ will go to heaven. And one who didn't accept Christ goes to hell.

The journey of our life we can walk all we want but the effect of death where one cannot control will show how well one walk ones life.

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: