Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sun rise Sun fall

Sun rises Sun falls, time flies and it's a brand new day.

Abba Father uses the Great I Am name to Honour His Promise to me of the Great Blessing will come next Oct 2017.

He never uses this Name before in my meditation except nowasday.

My audience highest read had changedfrom USA to Singapore to now Russia and Poland.

The walk of this blog has to be by faith and not by sight. It is all about a Promise Lord promises as He is rising me up from nobody to be somebody. Amen Amen!!!

Now is already December and another 10 months more to wait.

Lord Honour His Word as I am on Leviticus meditating on the Feast of Sukkot and on the Jubilee.

He comes on strongly to confirm His Promise using the Name of I Am and the Almighty God!!! Amen Amen!!!

To Moses the Name of I AM that I AM did Great Miracles but in present days the Name of Jesus has replaced it as important in our life.

But Lord is creating miracle again using the Name of I AM and Lord Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Over the whole wide world of Christians, Lord chooses me to do Great Miracles. I am Honored!!! Amen Amen!!!

This is the End Time Miracles to bring many souls back to JESUS. Amen Amen!!!

Glory Glory!!!

No comments: