Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve, I wish you, my reader of this blog a Blessed Christmas and an Abundance Year ahead for 2017!!!

As I stepping into 2017, it's another year of waiting for the Blessing to be Fulfilled. Amen Amen!!!

Recently met my counsellor and she wanted me to write down my commitment for the year.

If Lord don't bring the Blessing through, I will have to get a 2nd hand flat. And I commited to it with a view that Lord will bring the Blessing through and I need not buy the 2nd flat. Amen Amen!!!

I am already 48, even though Lord could renew my youth, I don't want to wait for another year to come by. I want this 2017 to be a year of fulfillment. This is my blessed hope!!! Amen Amen!!!

New Creation Church Christmas service was so fully booked many people are coming for the service.

I know Vision Sunday will not be any lesser. Amen Amen!!!!

I hope that I could get 2 seats for next Sunday.

Life here is still as usual.

In this quietness of the seasons, I hope the Blessing will come with a Big Bang for me that I will be joyful of it. Amen Amen!!!

I hope I could get a new job that pays a better income for me. Amen Amen!!!

Update:
Glory Glory!!! Unexpected 2 unsaved souls are following me to church for the Christmas service!!! This comes as they want to attend Christmas held in different churches.

Abba Father told me they will be saved. Amen Amen!!!


No comments: