Saturday, November 26, 2016

This and That

I just meditated on Leviticus 18 and Lord described clearly whom one cannot have sex with so clearly in this bible of mine that is written in plain English amen amen.

Those who did it is vomited out of their land. Amen Amen!!!

I am just waiting for the right man to come along before I am open in this area. I am not one who fool around with any guys that come.

Surely this blessing will bring the right man to be with me. I am just waiting for the manifestation of the blessing that Lord promised coming October will be the set month. Amen Amen!!!

My counselor has not call me to go HDB after she went there with some ladies, whom are 1st timer and were able to apply for the Flexi two room flat for singles.

Too bad I applied once for that marital flat that gone to my ex and only resale flat are available to me. Otherwise, I need to find a man marriageable whom is 1st timer for the Flexi flat or buy the more room flat by forming a family to meet the criteria.

Lord promised I will have the Blessed Home to shift to next October. Amen Amen!!!

Life is as usual day in day out but with ex's alimony payment, my saving is not much to talk about.

Only Lord can change my life for the better. By then I will live on the blessing and do His Healing job and life will be fulfilling. Amen Amen!!!

As usual, I am waiting for the next October to come by. It's another month by month waiting.

Nobody is keen to talk about the blessing as hope has been dashed. Only I whom Lord has restored my confidence in Him are still talking.

He must bring it through for JESUS goodness to manifest in healing. So the question is not a 'yes' or 'no' but a 'when will it be'.

What I hope for is Lord will not trick me again but release His Blessing to me so that my new life can move on.

And you, who make an effort to let me know about your existence, are you also waiting faithfully? I hope so! Amen Amen!!!

I have no choice but to wait. Hope you are too.

The sweetness of your wait will be making you a billionaire! You surely will be happy. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: