Saturday, November 12, 2016

Just a Chat

Looking ahead, just a few months time, will be Christmas and then the Chinese New Year.

As usual, I will have no where to go for my reunion dinner but my close friend, whom had invited me to join her family for the reunion dinner, is inviting me again for next year.

A friend indeed is a friend in need. I appreciate her caring nature even though her family is not well to do.

Initially, I had rejected her thinking of if I received the blessing of Abraham, I could celebrate with the next man. But with the delay, everything is back to square 1!!!

Lord promise that the coming year is the final wait. I hope so it is.

Otherwise, even the calling to be a Healer I will be doubtful. As the waiting time is far too long.

I wonder if next man, who show so much actions in 2013 and 2014, is still keen in me. This long wait from 2008 till now is a very long wait for him indeed.

Even I also start waiver and I wonder if he has gone away like those who keen in keep tab with me.

Even my counsellor, whom is keen to know the blessing, proclaimed that I can go on year by year waiting. Just like I previously did so.

I trust in the bible calculated day of manifestation so much. It said 2017 is the year of manifestation, just that the fall seasons were in 2016.

Jerusalem coming back to Israel, will be 50 years in 2017 but in jewish calendar, it's the year 5777.

If my blessing really come next year, it will be Jewish calendar, 5778. For their new year starts with the fall seasons. Amen Amen!

But for the year, it is still 2017.

I know logic is not involved in Lord's Timming but His manifestation has it own logic.

I give up linking the logic but 2017 is the bible calculated date and if Lord manifest, I will be happy, else I have nothing to hold on any longer. This is why my patience is running thin and it is harder for Lord to convince me.

He can swear by His Throne or use the name I Am to try to convince me but I really don't know if I should still believe him.

He said 2017 is JESUS manifestation and I choose to believe Him again.

Even though getting the blessing and JESUS manifestation is the same process. This is the first time Lord used this to convince me and I trust Him will not use JESUS manifestation as a joke.

Otherwise, I don't know what to believe Him as I don't want to receive my blessing at 10 years of waiting, calculating from the day I started coming really close to Him, reading the bible.

I have since finished reading the bible and meditate verse by verse 1 round. I am doing a 2nd round of meditation.

If I get blessed next fall and meet the next man it will be a double bonus to me.

Will it be another fairytale or reality come through, I will have to wait till next fall to see. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: