Saturday, November 19, 2016

Year of Jubilee

2017 is the Year of Jubilee and the 70th year of Israel coming back to the Jew in 1947.

I am more convinced now about Lord will bless me as Year of Jubilee means return to freedom and be restored to former Glory.

As you know, generations ago, my family tree comes from very rich family to now not doing that well.

So logically, for Lord to restore me and my siblings is the right move of the Blessing of Abraham. This is a much more restoration of Him to me. Amen Amen!!!

At least my heart now trust the Lord for the season of restoration. Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father finally managed to convince me to wait for the coming October!!! Amen Amen!!!

He said my Next man is still waiting for me. This sounds good to me!!!

But, my Boas is the Lord and not the next man. For by then I will be richer than him.

The journey with the Lord takes a long time. Only thing comforting is He brings the Blessing of Abraham to me that makes me rejoice in Him.

Life now is not so good as ex is out of job and he stops giving me the alimony.

My work still managed to cover my cost. So I am not so worry. Amen Amen!!!

The economy is getting bad! My second sis left her company due to changed of management and lots of retrenchment and now the management changed again and brother-in-law also thinking of quitting.

And Su not so long ago wanted to borrow money from me.

All of us are waiting for the Manifestation of the Blessing of Abraham to lead us out of the lacks.

Recently heard the Malaysia ringgit has fallen much.

Newly selected US president, Triump, wants countries, where US army is stationed, to pay for the cost of keeping the army there.

The world is heading towards lack of money.

So the Year of Jubilee is good in Restoration from all the lacks.

I eagerly waiting for Lord to manifest in the darkness of the world.

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: