Saturday, November 5, 2016

HDB Application

With the blessing of Abraham being delays another year, my counsellor goes into disbelieve and is pushing me to apply for new 2 room apartment BTO.

I have called HDB a few times and the answer is always the same;

I am a 2nd timer as the marital home is considered my first application.

The single rule for the 2 room Flexi Flat only allows for 1st time single to apply.

Only way for me to buy is the resale market and it is expensive.

I hope my counsellor will allow me to wait one more year for the blessing to come to past.

And I hope it is the final wait for me. For my patience run low is another empty promise.

This is the date calculated by somebody through the bible timeline.

After 2017, I would not have anything to hold on.

After all, 2017 is the year of calculated Jubilee. It is Israel 50th year and also is Matin Luther 50th year of Refirmation.

It is a good year for the Lord to manifest.

Lord, I hope the Your Word through the meditation is real this round! I can't take another 'No' from You. Enough is enough. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: