Saturday, May 28, 2016

Good Friend

I have a good Friend here in this centre.

She is an innocent lady with a kind heart. Whatever tidbits she have she will share with me. She even give me a cup and a spoon so that I can make my drinks with the hot and cold water provide by the centre.

Whatever she have, she will share with me. ;)

Only thing about her is she had a good life before her dad returned to The Lord. Now, her family belongs to the low income family.

Her mum is 71 years old but still working part time as a nurse. Due to her health wasn't that good.

She and her brother are both mental health patients. Her brother talked a lot but refuse to listen to any advice. Both depends on their mum for support and livelihood. Both are in their 40s.

Today, in meditation, Lord told me to support her after her mum pass away. I am suppose to give her a fix sum of money weekly for the rest of her life as she doesn't have the concept to work so that she can have more money to live on. That's not in her simple mind.

But as she has been sharing many things with me, even invite me home for Reunion dinner when none of my siblings wanted me at their Reunion dinner. She is just a wonderful friend.

As she has no concept of handling money, Lord wants me to give her weekly as she comes to help in my future congregation.

Glory Glory!!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: