Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hiazz

I sensed the mum of my good friend is worrying, who will look after them after she has returned to the Lord.

I told my friend that The Lord had told me to support her as long as she comes to my congregation to serve.

I told her to tell her mum but her mum sweep it aside and proclaimed that it was my crazy talk.

She look at the present me and think I am unable. She does not believe I will be blessed with Abraham blessing.

She even told her daughter my church is one of those questionable church and if my friend come, she is being not loyal to her mum.

And my friend doesn't want to disobey her mum.

I am not worry, I let time show the truth.

The mum had actually get a lady that in her younger days, they provide the housing when she had no place to go to. The mum brought her to the lawyer to sign an agreement to help her 2 40+ year old son and daughter.

For the few friends here, I want to bring them to seafood restaurant but one suggested nearby coffee shop will do. She is too tired after work to go anywhere else even though transport is provided.

So I have to go by her suggestion.

Even though I want to bless them a little money, I need to convince her that I will have plenty before she agree on the Red packet to give them.

Not easy to bless this kind of person that doesn't want to be indebted to.

Amen Amen!

No comments: