Saturday, June 11, 2016

Phew!

Lord gave me an idea to compute my friend's allowance from what she received from the charity Organisation of $340/month.

I showed her per year she is getting in term of 4 thousand plus from charity and 2 years the amount and 4 years the amount is $16k plus.

Then I asked her if she get in term of thousands from the charity and think that is okay, why she mind JESUS blessing to her that is in thousands only.

Finally, she is convinced it is not too much an amount to get from me.

She told me only during birthday, Chinese New Year, and Christmas they can receive red packet, I am using her birthday to bless her what The Lord impressed me to bless.

Her mum and brother, Lord did not impress, I will not bless them.

My friend was originally so troubled by the blessing that she told her couselor about it.

My counselor was informed and she in turn afraid that I am giving my own money away. After convinced her that only after I received the Abraham blessing, I will then bless my friend.

My counselor was relieved. She said if I did not get my blessing, she is bringing me to HDB to ballot a flat!!!

I prayed to Lord no matter what He must bring His Blessing to me else I will be force to buy a flat.

This time the matter is getting into a crisis. I don't want to buy a flat when Lord has promised me a place to stay.

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: