Saturday, May 7, 2016

Street Smart

Thursday night, my girl, Jc, called me but I was sound asleep.

Friday, I found out she was home alone since Tuesday night as ex had a emergency pain!

What unfold amazed me!

He had gall bladder stone and was in great pain. But even in pain, he went to the website to find a hospital to go and went there himself. He even brought his phone charger along to make sure he remain contactable.

Jc used goggle map to find a bus to visit him and take it herself and arrive safely while mummy worried if she is able.

Like father, like daughter, both were street smart!

Ex went through Ercp yesterday and was discharged this morning. The pain was gone after the stone was removed by non invasive method and was sucessful.

Jc was glad her daddy is back home. He even used medisave to pay his bill. He is localised.

Jc was alone for 3 days before calling me out of loneliness.

Ex even find time on Wednesday to transfer my alimony to me!!!

I like him for his smartness and this is a clear example of it. Too bad he is not the kind for me. Amen Amen!!!

Now that he is home again, life is as usual once more. He wants me to get a apartment so that Jc can visit.

I am waiting for the blessed hope to come to past. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: