Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hopeful Tomorrow

I learn that my travelling to see doctor appointment will be change to doctor coming to center to see me, I am glad. But hopefully not to give another medicine to blog my brain that would lead to slow down in movement.

Yesterday, counsellor Anita approached me to lead 2 members from the center to deposit their cheques in the nearby shopping center. I am surprised they never ventured out to there before!!!

As one member has metal in her left leg, we end up taking taxi instead of shuttle bus there!!!

The other member gave me a treat of my dinner and a bun for helping them.

It just 5 more months for me to wait. But with the daily curses to make me old and appear ugly and sick, I just can't smile that much. The cheek seem to pull my mouth to a unhappy look!

I need more effort to smile than to rest in peace, which projected an unhappy face.

I started wondering will more money make me happy! I guess, it's bringing them to bless others and see their happy face that will make me happy.

I look forward to such a day to come to past so that by His Glory, all the curses cannot block and harm me anymore.

Currently, the happiness come from meditation and talking to Lord through His Words.

I am glad the government now care more about local people. I like reading the posting of PM LHL through his facebook.

Ex now has his gallstone remove, life shift back to normal, Jc no more talking to me. I am her last resort; it seem to be.

My friend told me to start talking to her as 'when she gets a boyfriend, she will ignore me', said my friend.

But Jc choose to answer me hardly. It make me hard to talk to her. As ex has made me a laughing stock in her growing years and the image is hard to remove from her.

Lord says my relationship with her will only improves when my blessed home comes. It will prove to her what I said about the blessed home is true. The father has made it a laughing stock as he cannot see it yet.

In Christ, I believe in faith first before the reality come to past, I walk by Faith, Not By what I see!!!

I will have the last laugh when the blessing comes!!!

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: