Saturday, May 14, 2016

Just a Chat

Thank God that the prayer worked for the by-election in Bukit Batok.

I just read the Finance Minister had a stroke; let Lord's mighty hand restore his blood vessel to the fullness, by His Stripes be healed. Amen Amen!

Today worked in the morning so took 2 naps and woke up 4+pm and just drank a cup of coffee to fully wake up.

During the week my counselor want to go with me for my next IMH appointment to tell my doctor regarding all these curse that I am suffering. They want to use medication to counter it.

I think it will only helping the one that tried to bring me down. If I cannot pray against them, I will be at their mercy.

I don't know how medical science can be use to counter curses.

Even the review by the CEO did not pacify me.

But I have no choice, I look at the spirit world but they trust science is the answer.

I will have to see how this work out.

The counselor doesn't want me to work in the centre but to take up some work in the society.

I will have to wait and see!!!

No comments: