Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sleeping Beauty

Yesterday I was so sleepy that after my duty as a in house receptionist ended at 1 pm, I spent the whole afternoon and even the night sleeping.

Due to such long sleep, I finally can remain awake during sermon in the 1st service today. And I just took a light nap after I return as the morning I had woke up before 6am.

After a few times of preaching about end time and rapture, Pastor Prince finally follow the book of Revelation to say the thousands year reign of Lord Jesus before the Rapture and the beast aka Satan is being capture by One Angel and will be in jail for the Thousands years Reign.

Then he mentioned the rapture and the 7 years Judgment, 3 1/2 good years and 3 1/2 bad years.

Finally what he preached is according to the bible.

Btw, I prayed that the BT Batok by-election, the best man that can handle the town council well to have God's favor in the eyes of the voters.

I do not have any preference, only God knows who can serve the people well. So let the real, sincere man win.

I am always for the best of Singapore be it PAP or others. As long as the one representing the people can do a good job for the people, let him serve the people.

Let see the result on 7th May.

Time really passed fast. I am a year older now. But I appear much older due to all these curses daily. I am waiting for Lord to Renew my youth like an Eagle on Blessed day.

With May now, the wait is getting a month closer and I am pleased.

Thank you Singapore for following my post weekly. You are always way ahead of the next nation.

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: