Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Glory of Lord Jesus

Hi Beloved children of God, how have you been in your walk with Christ? I have completed meditation on Psalms, Proverbs, Romans and Acts. Today just started on the book of Hebrews. Glory Glory! May you be encourage in your walk through the still water. Abba will surely bless you greatly in your walk with Christ. Glory Glory!

As I touches this verse, Hebrew 2:10 'In bringing many sons to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the author of salvation perfect through Suffering.', Lord revealed this in my meditation and want me to share it here. Glory Glory!

Lord:
'My beloved, my love, Glory Glory! My love, abba is happy that you appreciates Jesus death on the cross. Abba let Jesus gone through it so that the whole world can be save. There is no way I can righteously bring you to me without Jesus!

As you already know, no one can be perfect in his walk. The spirit of self will cause pride. No one can clear it away without me. As such, Jesus has to come down to earth to die for the human race.

Through His Spirit in you, he could lead you to walk the righteous paths. Glory Glory! My love, abba is glad that you have walk with Jesus closely for that long. No one else walk as closely as you to me. Glory Glory!

My love, abba loves you greatly. Abba is so pleased that you could don't want your life but let me reign through you. Abba greatly appreciates your sacrifice. Abba will come though you to heal the nation!

My love, my darling, abba greatly bless you. Riches & Honors, Health & Wholeness, Joy & Love are yours forever! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

My beloved, as you walk with Lord, adversary might stop you from continuing. Cast them to my nailed pierced hand. I will handle for you. Fight your battle of faith! The reward at the end is worth the efforts. Glory Glory!

My beloved, time is short! Jesus is returning soon. I need an army of soldiers, whose faith is with me. Abba will surely come strongly through you as you learn more and more about Jesus. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: