Monday, October 5, 2009

My Beloved

The life of Christ is within all my child. How come some is blessed where some live in trouble, anger and fear? My beloved, you have to know the love of the Father is for you. He sacrificed Jesus to bring you close to Him. Daily, when you look for my provision of love for you, you will in be strengthen. Glory Glory! This is the word from listening to the food delight on the peace offering!

Abba has set lots of blessing through Abraham to bless all my children. Why is it so difficult to receive on your end? Why did I put in the bible that the blessing is spiritual blessing? As you listen attentively to me from my sermons from 2002 to current, more of Jesus, my beloved son, will be revealed to you.

As a human, you do not realise what is happening when you hear the words of Christ and receive it into your spirit, your heart. Heart transformation is taking place. Glory Glory! Abba blessings through Abraham is achieved by Lord Jesus at the Cross. How are you to unlock this blessing of Abraham from Jesus to you?

To reach there to receive this free favour and my Grace and Mercy, daily listen to my word and walk in my word. Do not look to the world and fear. As you look to Jesus, just like Peter looking at Jesus when he was walking on sea, you will be stable by the Lord. The world can run past you many rounds but as you look to me, I lift you out of the tumor and stable you in me. Glory Glory!

Once your thoughts are like Jesus, you will find I have lead you walk the life described by Jesus in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Psalm 23 will come alive in you. Psalm 91 will be alive too. You will then know I am the God who make you. I have created you from the womb of your mother...for a purpose. For the good of the body of Christ!

My beloved, I revealed this through Stephanie so that you may know me better. Her life and mine are now as one. She daily listens to my words and live in my words. I am so full in her that what she speaks and thoughts is all about me. I could come out of her to talk, to write, to sing anytime I want. I will be showing great miracle through her.

She is my deliver girl, my beloved daughter, whom I am well pleased! She is greatly blessed by me. Even in this divorce, she is stable in me. The divorce has no effect on her. I will bless her a prince that will love her forever and ever. I will be showing my power that you read in the bible through her too.

In this end time, I am coming out mightily to heal the nation just as what Jesus used to do. Do you want me to come through you? Pay attention to my words and let me lead you to reach the destiny. My love, surely I will greatly bless you. My promise to make you heir of the world is still on. Do you want to receive? Glory Glory! Amen Amen

Abba Father, thank you very much for coming through me to speak as 1st person to the body of Christ. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: