Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Righteousness of God in Christ

I thank you, Abba Father, thank you for sending Jesus to the cross for me, to remove all my sins and sicknesses and impute to me the Righteousness of God in Christ. This is so important for one to realise he/she is the righteousness of God in Christ, the Son of God. To spend time with Lord, read and hear his words and look at what Jesus has done for you.

I have walk so close to Lord that fighting to get back to Lord is a lot easier when I know my rights in Him. It's good that I can see the opposite effect when one didn't realise his position in Christ. As you know, P have been denying all that he done out there in my presence.

However, recently me and Jc was at Su's home and had called him to pick us home. His normal reaction if don't want to answer our call is to press off the call. When the phone was left unanswered, I know what he was doing at that moment. I confronted him, though not to accuse him, but just to double check. He denied, but his action showed otherwise. He proclaim no freedom, movement under scrutiny, and once go to work, he come home very late.

I happened to give him a call the next day and he disclosed that home is like a prison to him!!! I told him, his guilt made him think so. I told him that I don't bother much about him, just knowing that he come home and he go off that's all. I don't even bother nor affected by what he did out there, after all, we are divorced. After my assurance, he come back very early lately to my surprise! 6-7 pm!!!!

Actually, from this divorce, it also let me realise that in the marriage, I have been looking to him to provide much love that it dries my soul and troubled his. Stress the hell out of both of us. After the divorce, when I totally let go of him, by the Grace of Jesus, and not care about what he did out there, life, peacefulness exist in abundance.

Finally, I realise what Pastor Prince said about the triangle of relationship with Jesus in the mid. When I free myself and daily concentrate my focus to Jesus, He gives me peacefulness and joy. With this joy, I could give P no condemnation that free him to walk in love. Glory Glory!

It make me realise that in this fallen world, devil makes us draw our love from our love one that could stress them into self defense, into nastiness, into looking at each other have done or no do. Jesus came to give life and life abundantly. Once we look at Grace and not to condemnation and not to the tress of the knowledge of Good and evil, we will free our spouse to respond in love to us, even in divorce situation like I am in currently. Glory! Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: