Friday, March 17, 2017

Update from my Centre

Last night, I was wondering where the wire line of one of the permanent stay lady has gone and had a peep into her cubical and saw it was empty.

She was discharged and move out yesterday.

Another lady that had stolen my small laundry net, had been using my newly bought net and bra net.

She even stole my laundry detergent that I filled up in a container. It had become 2/3 gone.

I didn't suspect it till she put my detergent powder container was out of position I used to put and not put upright as I used to do.

I have to keep the nets, the detergent powder and even my shower detergent in the cupboard under lock.

She saw me this morning and gave me an sneering look due to cannot access any of my stuff.

I complained the thief of things to my counselor before but as she stayed behind when the door to the door to our dormitory is locked and did her crime and was not caught.

Only time she was caught was she took my friend's cup to use. When confronted, she claimed it was hers!!!

My counselor only advised me to write my name on my stuff and keep it under lock. She said others complained of things stolen too. But they could do nothing to stop the thief.

Meanwhile, centre is getting those with family support to move back home.

Those that are single and have the money to buy the flat for single.

I am none of the above as I applied flat before and are disallowed to apply for the new single flat.

My counsellor wants me to buy the expensive 2nd hand flat which might empty all my funds and I am unwilling to buy.

Alternatively, she suggested I could try to stay in the sheltered home.

Lord in meditation promised this year is JESUS manifestation time and surely I will receive my blessing of Abraham.

I hope that it is the truth so that I could move to the blessed home instead.

Will see this October if all goes well with me.

Lord HELP Me!!! I pray in JESUS Name!!! Amen Amend!!!

I had gone through disappointment for past 10 years and if this time is not the truth, it will make me think if there is such a thing as promised.

Lord in Meditation promised to make me Heir of the World. Let see if it will happen as He claimed.

Amen Amen!!!

No comments: