Saturday, March 11, 2017

Greetings from Singapore

During the week, I saw my work mate in the centre talking to herself out loud.

It lasted a few days till Thursday when I and her were scheduled to see the same doctor.

Doctor is glad with me and prolonged the time to see him again from 8 weeks to 10 weeks.

I told the doctor about my work mate and the doctor told me he would checked with her about it.

The end result is an ambulance came to pick her to IMH, the mental hospital.

Last evening, while going to the bus stop to take my bus, I met the one who interested in me.

I asked him when had he started smoking. He replied that he started smoking from age 15 to now 60.

He is 12 years older than me.

He leads me to think 50+ years old guy is acceptable as I see him did not age that much.

I do hope the mystery guy will come and meet me just like xiaxue's husband did.

With the blessing scheduled to arrive in October, I do hope he will come out to meet me.

I also wonder if I should return to ex to form a complete family again for Jc sake.

Anyway, will decide when the blessing comes.

Now without the blessing, these 2 guys just stay by the side to wait and see.

But by renewal of youth and with the blessing, bees will be many.

That's why these 2 have to know that I am blessed first to act upon it.

I will not post it here immediately as I will be busy blessing the list of people that Lord told me to bless.

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: