Saturday, March 25, 2017

Shifting Out

Current code word in the heart of the members here is being asked to shift out of this centre.

Those well enough are asked to shift to their relatives home or even rent a room outside the centre.

The centre is clearing of long term stay members. But even short term one are not spare.

My counselor wants me to check up on studio apartment and to get ready to shift out.

I checked out one property agent site and all cost above S$200,000. It is too expensive to get.

This morning meditation, Lord told me the way out is His Blessed Home. He promised to deliver me out of this woes.

Abba Father, You will not forsake me not leave me at my problem of finding a home to go to. You are my Almighty Father and Nothing is beyond you. I cast my problem of finding a place to live to your Nail Pierced Hand and pray that Your Blessed Home will come in time to deliver me. Amen Amen!!!

Update on the stealing of my things:

I told the lady that I knew she used my things. She replied she didn't used my laundry powder not my shower cream. How she knows what I was referring to if she didn't take?

Anyway, after putting my stuff under lock, I realised my laundry powder didn't use up that fast. That means she has been stealing my powder for a long time. No wonder I kept wondering if I used that fast when I saw the laundry powder getting very less very quickly. Amen Amen.

After she cannot steal my things, yesterday she got out of the dormitory early in the morning. She didn't stay behind to do her stealing. Amen Amen!!!

No comments: