Saturday, March 4, 2017

Healing

Last Sunday service is a miracle service for me.

I used have a lower back problem that I cannot stand for long period like 15-30mins without feeling a pain on the lower back and a sharp pain on sitting down after that.

This happened to me every Sunday worship session. I would feel the sharp pain while sitting down after that.

Last Sunday, after worship, when I sat down, I felt the pain subsided.

Pastor Prince came on the pullpit and he called out a few healing.

One of them was lower back pain and Holy Spirit told me to stand up to receive the healing even the pain is not disturbing.

Today, I find that the pain, I used to feel after some time of sitting on my bed to meditate God Word, is gone!!!

All Glory to JESUS!!! Amen Amen!!!

My head, the scrub itchiness is gone too!!! Pastor Prince did mention about it and I received it as my healing. Amen Amen!!!

Without a computer, just depending on this iPhone to post testimony on the blog is easier than on NOAH!

I tried posting and after submitting, I got a blank screen. I am not sure if my testimony gone through.

So thought of posting it here for JESUS Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: