Saturday, December 12, 2015

Updates about me

Currently being attack in the lungs, heart and even stomach with cancer, ulcers etc. I don't have the mood to post anything at all.

But just now check the audience for the week, I have 188 views from Russia and only 30+ from Singapore. I wonder what has attracted so many views!

Last week finally buy my durian for Jc and me to share. She been through friends going away from her and a angry daddy that she took the durian fearfully.

Thank God the whatsapp did not send her daddy message me no durian for Jc message at noon. I only got the message when I went to whatsapp that evening at the store, waiting for the durian to come.

She wanted the remainder, but dare not eat till it smell came out of the box and daddy told her to finish up!!! She is that fearful of him that she drew a picture of her behind the door with a sad face and wrote a message that her life is going down slowly!!!

I have to message her daddy to forgive her.

She is not replying me so I can't comfort her at all. That night, she didn't even want to hug me.

However, on my way back to the center, a kind taxi driver wanted to treat me to dinner. After I rejected his kind offer, he did not want to accept the fare from me at all!!! I thank the kindness of him. As I spent quite a lot on that 2 durian.

I learnt something new in the process. Previously, Ex told me freshly opened durian and those we bought already packed are different in taste. I have no clue what he meant.

But, that night, I learnt freshly delivered and freshly opened durian does not have any durian smell. It was a day after that it started to smell.

Just like seafood, fresh seafood only have sea smell and sweet. Those that started to smell means they are not that fresh anymore!!! But I still like my sardines even it smells!!! Hehe

Now Jc had enough of the durian, she is not answering me if she wants somemore!!! I do but only if she wants as eating alone, no matter how good the food, there is not much joy as in sharing!!!

May Abba Father bless you and me with His Shalom Peace!!! Amen!

No comments: