Saturday, December 26, 2015

Reject at the door

Christmas eve, out of nowhere to go, I decided to go buy some inner wear at the usual market place. And since it's near to ex place, I thought of buying some lunch for them and myself.

As all of us are stay at home instead of go out shopping and sight seeing bunch of people; I thought of visiting my girl and asked her if she willing to go eat durian at the selling place.

Ex was unhappy that I was in his home on such a day. He almost wanted to chase me out. He said I should get a place that Jc could go visit instead of I going there. He said no ex could go into a ex home.

I was allowed to remain in Jc's room. I check with Jc about durian. But since she finished a more than  1kg durian by herself just a week ago, she got tired of eating again. And since the dormitory door opened at 1 pm, I decided to go back at 1 pm.

Ex even though was angry earlier on, but because I bought him a package of Char Siew(honey roasted pork) rice, he was pleased and insisted Jc to send me out with an umbrella as the sky still pouring.

I have a new understanding about ex asking me to bring Jc out will never work as she and me are not into shopping much. We tried once and it was boring.

Staying at the center with nothing much to do except talking to Lord over these long holiday is pretty boring.

I guess ex enjoyed the Char Siew rice as he did not have his Swedish ham and even the Christmas Tree was not set up!!!

Maybe he is getting tired of setting up the big tree for him and Jc. 

No comments: