Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tabernacle

Today's sermon talks about the 4 layers of covering.

The first layer of badger's skin, the world cannot see us nor understand us of wood but covered up in Gold.

The 2nd layer of ram's skin dyed red shows the Perfect Work of Christ at the Cross that only God knows the fullness of JESUS sacrifice.

The 3rd layer of goats' hair, the 5 curtain show Grace and the 6th curtain in the forefront of the Tabernacle means man. The 30 cubits from the front and the half curtain remainder hang over the back shows JESUS 3.5 years of ministry for us to see.

The innermost layer of fine linen of blue, purple and scarlet, you will make them with Cherubim, shows the 4 books of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. We are well protected by the Wings of the Cherubim.

When Pastor Prince said they took 9 months to build the Tabernacle, Ps Prince said it takes woman 9 months to carry a baby before birth;

Lord gives me an understanding why I must wait 9 years before starting His Service. Now is different layers of training in secret to equip me for the future work!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS: the 4 layers of covering I cannot explain as clearly as pastor did as my point is to mention my revelation only. But in the process, I have to talk about the covering before reaching there! ;)

No comments: