Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Generations Down and Up

Sunday, at the Church service, when Pastor Prince mentioned that both Joseph and Mary were from the Royal linkage but were poor by their time, as they offer pigeon as a burn offering, instead of cow for the very rich and sheep for the middle income.

I had a revelation that my parents' generation and their parents were made poor, just like Joseph and Mary.

But, my generation, among the 5 of us are better than my parents generation. And with Lord's blessing eventually, we will be poor no more, 

just like Joseph and Mary were made rich by the 3 wise men that brought gold, silver and spices to baby JESUS; blessing attracted to one whom has Jesus and walk closely with Him.

I am waiting for that day to come by. Surely, by then I need not look for 2 rooms HDB flat anymore!!!

These few services in the past few weeks, Lord is giving me the knowledge part by part.

While daily life is about fighting off cancer attacks, heart attacks, stroke attacks and tumor attacks!!! The enemy, whom I don't know, wish me dead somehow.

However, Lord is using me for His Glory, so I will not be dead at all!!! Pray for my health if you care about me!!! Thanks and may the Lord bless you with prosperity and good health.

Lord is revealing I have someone so deeply in love with me out there!!! He said eventually we will meet. He is my soulmate!!! This only he knows, I've yet to know. 

I guess that anxious feeling at one meeting and another joyous feeling from another meeting, came from the same guy. But who he is, I have yet to find out. 

Lord said I will eventually meet him and then I will find out how much alike I am with him to be soulmate for each other.

Will this happen? Let's wait and see...if I live healthy till that day come about!!!

Nowadays, all dramas of events happening are quiet off. Nothing for me to write anymore!!!

Thanks for reading my blog. May the Lord bless you with His Shalom Peace and Blessed Christmas!!!

No comments: