Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Girl has Grown

This week, trying to get my girl out with me is really hard. She is not interested.

I tried the arcade idea and she replied, "Mummy, i am not that 10 year old kid who likes to play at arcade. I am a mature teenager who like doing big girl stuff!"

I scratch my head and wonder what teenager do! But she didn't tell me!

Asked her if she likes to eat durian, she took a long time to reply me. And wanted me to buy and bring to her!!!

I really feel like quitting to be her mum at one point but she said she was not around but having fun with her pet rabbit!!!

Ex refused to be the middle man between me and Jc. I think I have to let go more about caring that much about her!!!

I have to learn to be her friend as someone who went through bad relationship with her daughter once taught!

My God, My Abba, I need Your Help to restore my relationship with Jc. Thank You for the 120% restoration for the time stolen from our relationship. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: