Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Formation of Earth and Skies

Proverb 8:22-31

'The Lord possessed me 
in the Beginning of His Way,
Before His Deeds of Old. 

I was set up from Everlasting,
From the Beginning,
Or ever the Earth was. 

When there were No Depths,
I was Brought Forth when
There were No Fountains
Abounding with Water. 

Before the Mountains were Settled,
I was Brought Forth
Before the Hills:

While as yet He had Not Made 
the Earth or the Fields or
The First Dust of the World.

I Was There when He 
Prepared the Heavens,
When He set a Compass
Upon the Face of the Depth,

When He Established the Skies above,
When He Strengthen 
the Fountains of Deep,

When He Set Its Boundaries
To the Sea so the Waters
Would Not Pass 
Beyond its Shore,
When He Appointed 
The Foundations of the Earth. 

Then I was by Him,
As One Brought up with Him:
And I was daily His Delight,
Rejoicing Always before Him,

Rejoicing in the Habitable 
Part of His Earth
And My Delights
Are with the sons of men.'

Lord Jesus was with God the Father in the Begining and this is how earth, skies and Heavens were created. And the Love of JESUS the Son to God the Father and His Love for us, men are demonstrated. 

No comments: