Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Update

It has been a long time since my divorce was finalised in January. During the past 10-11 months, I had moved from still feeling for ex to now feel nothing for him anymore. Glory to Lord Jesus! Amen Amen!

Things have been shaping up that 2 different sets of lives are created. On my end, Jc received the regular stability. On his end, depends on how he treats her, I become a better mum or a worse mum.

Since that episode of meeting that cause Jc to loose her appetite, Jc was okay till he brought the girlfriend to pick up Jc last Saturday. It was a surprise for Jc, and an experience of loneliness for her.

She told me of they 3 slept in the same bed with daddy in the middle and hugging and caressing with the girlfriend. Jc experienced her first loneliness. Daddy brought her to a swim the next morning, after she woke up and saw the daddy on top of the girl, in crawl position. The girlfriend continued to sleep after that.

Rest of the day, ex and girlfriend cuddled together to watch TV, they both hugged and kissed often, both had fun time with each other (touching all over the body, as Jc described to me), while Jc was scared and hid in the room, walking up and down in that room. Poor her, daddy was having fun and forgotten about her!

The girlfriend did not talk to Jc the whole day, throughout the whole time they were together, she only asked Jc one question, which Jc did not hear properly and could not answer her. That girlfriend spent the whole day in front of the TV or playing games on facebook. While Jc spent the most lonely weekends there.

She hugged me tightly on return and said that I am a good mummy and she is happy to have me. She became so scared that when I get my new love, I would leave her alone. She worried so much that only at 1:30am, after much convincing from me and also my mum, she finally fallen asleep in my arms. This was only revealed later part of that night, after she complained much about she could not close her eyes to fall asleep.

I smsed to ex about what he had done that left Jc alone. He replied that I will be the same when I am in love. It was only when I smsed him about Jc's fear that he did something. Lord had said that ex and girlfriend cohabited since last week, but just now smsed him to ask if girlfriend will be around when Jc goes this week, he replied no and Jc is happy. Lord said that he had asked the girl to go somewhere over the weekend. Glory Glory!

Lord has revealed this girl did not like Jc, being that Jc is from the previous marriage. I do fear of Jc future with her. Lord revealed that this will lead to Jc to move away from that family. I will wait and see.

I thank Abba father and Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit for comforting me and bringing me out of this loveless marriage. Lord revealed that Jc will experience true fatherly love with the new man. I am waiting to see how different it is.

Guess Jc and me lack this family love that Lord will greatly bless me and Jc to experience. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Thank you, Abba Father!

No comments: