Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Power of Lord

Do you know the Power of Lord Jesus? During my physical dad's funeral, my 3rd uncle, who is a fortune teller, came and talked to my mum. As I was next to him, he talked boastfully about knowing NCC and the pastor but I know he was talking nonsense and stopped listening to him.

Moment later, I sensed spiritual disturbance and prayed in the spirit. At the edge of my eyes, I saw my 3rd uncle, my mum's younger brother, turned to look at me. Anyway, I continued to pray in the spirit and did not bother about him. He went away after that. Haha...I did not realise this encounter had created much fear of me in him. Now I know that when I prayed in Spirit, Lord took the spirit away. Uncle faced monetary lost!

Recently, he called up to tell my mum that his youngest son is getting married and going to come and give my mum the invitation card. While waiting, mum warned me not to chase his spirit away as that was his livelihood. Then mum brought me to the encounter during the funeral and said he rushed off after that. We were expecting him to come, but haha...only his son, my cousin turn up. He dare not come! Glory Glory!

Mum was talking to her sister, my elder aunt about this 3rd uncle sons, that I heard something gone wrong in his 2nd son. From long ago, I know this cousin was a strong man and muscular too. Mum said he went for an operation and was now too weak to carry anything heavy. The family thought that he yet to recover from operation.

As I pondered, Lord revealed to me that his dad, my 3rd uncle, have kept 2 spirits. He used them for his fortune telling. But, in his ignorance, he did not realise there is a price to pay for using the spirits, the darkness. The aim of devil is soul, when one uses darkness, they pay with the blood of theirs or someone else. For SF, he gets his spirits to suck the blood of those he controlled. For my uncle, as he did not know, darkness is claiming the life of my cousin. His weakness is due to their daily consumption.

Lord revealed to me that long time ago, when SF was fighting me and very angry with me, he got all his spirits, 100+ of them, to suck the blood of ex. That was why ex was facing death in 2 days time (Lord resurrected him with His Blood when Lord led me to pray in the spirit that early morning). For my cousin, as he was sucked by 2 spirits only, he takes a longer time to face death. Lord revealed if this uncle continues in his game, my cousin will face death eventually. As uncle is ignorance of it, there is no way to help them this moment. Lord said He will save my cousin in due time and show my uncle who is God and who is devil.

I am glad that Lord raised me to be a healer and help is at hand when needed. Glory Glory! Lord revealed that my future wedding banquet will be a healing sessions for my relatives. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

By the way, from his boasting about sending the spirit to check my mum's house and had not seen any one in it, I can see that Abba Father, the God Most High in Heaven, is a Great Mighty God. Lord could revealed the past, the present and even the future of my mum's apartment, but spirit could only see for that moment. They do not have the wisdom of God! Permanent head damage! Haha!

No comments: