Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Glory of Jesus III

Glory Glory! A week has passed, the curse came and went, not not a slight harm it did. Jesus is a faithful God! He took it all at the Cross 2000 years ago and took all the curses and destruction away from my life forever. I was walking in His Rest while ex was fuming mad at me.

How I know? While Jc was hitting ex's bum to show me how the ex's girlfriend likes to hit him, I told Jc that in love, daddy took the hitting as loving. The next moment, I saw his strong hand swing strongly, with strong strength that could sweep my face off, but it stopped short just inch before my face. It was after that that it fell on me that because he spent those money to send those curses to me but not a single reaction from my end, I am still in peace! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

'My darling, the love of My Life, Abba is so please that you trusted fully in Me! The Glory of Jesus protected you! Hallelujah! Amen Amen!' said the Lord!

Glory Glory! Lord is creating another miracle in my family. The other day, while I was praying in the spirit in my bedroom, I saw a short legged spider on the wall near the ceiling. I just uttered 'Lord', not even finishing the whole word, I saw the spider disappeared before my eyes!!! Leaving just the outlining edge of it, then moment later, the wall was cleared of it trace!!! The next moment, I saw a insect flying or rather hanging on top of my air con outlet. The moment I manifested the Lord's hand, it was gone! Glory Glory!

While queuing at the food court in Marina Square after the service, Su and I saw a baby cockroach crawling towards our tray. I commanded it in the Name of Jesus to crawl away from the tray to the opposite direction and it obeyed! Glory Glory!

Lord is bringing my eldest sis, Ad, family back to Him. Glory Glory! They and mum had just flew to Seoul this morning. Lord had revealed that the warmth clothing they bring along is not enough as it is freezing cold there. Lord had gotten my mum to bring wool clothing for 4 of the family members, they will get it when they face cold when they reach there. Sis and KF had rejected our offer. But Lord got mum to pack them in as He said sis family don't know the cold in Korea.

Lord initially said they will suffer a day of cold. I prayed to Lord to moderate the temperature and to make it bearable for them. They supposed to fly off 10:40pm last night and supposed to reach there around 5:50 am. As I prayed, Lord delayed the flight till am this morning, but I was thinking if 7 am, they had to go there at 5 am, means wake up 4 am, which is unfavourable.

As I checked the flight schedule again, Lord re-scheduled it to 8:29 am. Glory Glory! I have checked other planes of the same airlines and other airlines, those going to the same location. They all departed last night, but only this plane, Lord rescheduled it so that the late afternoon temperature is more bearable for my sis family. Glory Glory! (PS: Now I know why Lord delayed their flight. 6 am temperature is -2 deg C!!! Currently at 2:35pm Singapore Time is 9 deg C. Glory to Jesus! Amen Amen!)

Abba Father, no one is as smart as intelligent and as able and as possible. Nothing is impossible for You when come to the request of your beloved! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Thank You for loving Your beloved daughter, the child of the God Most High, so much! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: