Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Glory of Jesus IV

I am so grateful to Lord! Praise Him for His Goodness! Recently, Jc's god-mother, Py, brought her yearly blessing of clothes to Jc. Upon hearing what ex, P, had done to me and had stopped giving me wife-maintenance since September, she asked how am I to survive. I told her how much I had left in my saving and need Lord's help soon.

Praise the Lord, Py offered to buy Jc's school textbooks and her uniforms. She even treated me and Jc to a late lunch after that that we both were so full that at dinner time that we just took 2 slices of toast as dinner. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Recently, Lord leads me through a trial and I felt so hurt by Him. Even more than the divorce between me and ex. I cast the sadness, the pain, the depression to Lord a few times before finally cleared of all this deep pain. Lord is happy that I did not scold Him. He said finally I arrived at where He wants to put me. Glory Glory!

After the trial, I became defensive on further hurt by Lord that I was cynical towards what Lord is doing next. When I realised some discrepancy in what He told me and real fact I found in the net, I questioned if He is really Lord, the Holy Spirit, as He supposed to be a comforter and not a liar.

Then I realised He is still testing me to see if I will be angry with Him. I cast my disbelieve and doubt in Him, to Him and told Lord that I had come to the end of my faith and patience in Him. I was utterly tired of all this draining emotional feeling. I told Him that if He wants me to continue believing in Him, the Holy Spirit, He has to enable me again. Glory Glory! Lord filled me up to come close to Him again.

As this test in me is completed, Lord leads me to teach Su on casting all Her bad feeling and unforgiving to Lord. As you see, the different between Su and me is, I am one to examine self if in questioned. Whatever not in Peace feeling, I would cast to Lord to take it away and by self, I can't. For Su, she became stronger when pressured. She will bark back instead of cast the unhappiness to Lord and to look for Lord's Shalom Peace.

Lord is leading Su to walk in His Peace, so have been throwing accusation to her and wanting her to learn to cast the bad feeling to Him. This is critical in our walk with Jesus. Why did Jesus bestow His Shalom Peace onto us? To be like Him, we have to walk in His Shalom Peace then He could come out of us to lead us and to come through us to lead the world. Glory Glory!

So, have you been encountering any bad feeling situation and you wish the person that did that to you should be greatly punished? Be it from whoever they are, it is a good opportunity for Lord to use it to train His Children to look to His Work at the Cross and to cast the bad feeling to His nail-pierced hands and to draw His Shalom Peace.

There was once I talked to a old classmate in the MRT to church and she told me how to clear of those anger and sadness? It was so hard! She claimed. By us alone, Yes, it is hard, but whatever you could not, Lord tell you that 'it is Done!' at the Cross. Your part is to CAST all that you cannot handle to Him. Surely, His Yoke is light, He is able to remove the bad feelings and inabilities from you and give you His Shalom Peace and en-abilities. Start looking to Jesus and laid all the bad to His nail-pierced hand and get His Peace that He went through the hardship for us.

He knows we can't, that's why He came down to free us of the hardness and walk in His Yoke. Glory Glory! Lord calls this spiritual growth to be like Him. Start moving towards Him in this new year. It's all about Him and nothing about us. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: