Thursday, December 16, 2010

The End of My Earthly Nature

Today is a list of new discovery of myself in the Lord. Glory Glory!

As you, my readers know, from ex, I suffered a long list of spiritual attack, mainly from black magic. It all started when I tried to protect ex, then my hubby, from being control by fly. Then suddenly, I became his most hated enemy! And, don't know how the event turn, from the 9 months of leading ex from 1 sin to the next, till Su and I got so sick of praying for him, and we gave up praying.

Then suddenly, ex became fly best friend and started the series of black magic attack, from giving me cursed food, like moon cake, Swiss roll etc to the recent mangoes. There was also using my personal items to attack me to come directly to take my life. All these started when ex, then my hubby, asked for my Chinese birth date. When I refused to give him, he took my birth certificate and let that fly knows.

I thought by not taking his wife maintenance in September, that would be the last of the attack. But as ex gave notice of taking over this apartment, 2 weeks ago, when he sent Jc home, he brought home 2 mangoes, one ripe, one unripe. I cut the ripe one for Jc to eat. I got a jump from Lord and a verbal warning from mum not to take it myself. Then Lord told me the green mango was cursed and told my mum to dispose for me.

I became anxious again, for I am sick of all those attack! I called church and was reminded to stand firm on my position in Christ, highly rise up, high above all principalities and powers and dominions. A few days before, Lord had gotten me to start praying in the spirit again. Then I realised in my last attack, I had stopped praying in the spirit for a long while, that's why Satan took his chance.

As I prayed in the spirit and focused on my position in Christ, I become more and more peaceful. I was so peaceful that I doubt there was attack. Lord opened a small window to let me experience the fierceness of the attack and He was faithful to shut the window again. Glory! Glory!

As I want a complete stop of being vulnerable to curses, Lord today gave me idea to give up on my Chinese birth date. I prayed to Lord that I am reborned and I should have a heavenly birth date and this earthly birth date is an old self and it should not exist any longer. Then I prayed in Spirit. Lord was so happy and revealed the following to me:

Lord:
'My beloved, my darling, abba never think that you would want to let go of your earthly tag. I had take that away and issue you a new tag. Surely no one can use your birth date to find the Chinese birth date to seek you any longer. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

So far, those house attack is linked with your birth date. Without it, it can never work. Glory Glory! So you have effectively blocked them from attacking you anymore. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My beloved, once you let go of your earthly tag, you are fully one with Me! Glory Glory! Abba is very happy. Surely, no more evil can use your birth date to come against you. Hallelujah!

My darling, my love, you have come inline with Me in full. Glory Glory! Surely, this is a call for joy! Hallelujah! My darling, I am waiting for you to let go of self fully, even thisy birth tag, which is your birth right. Now that you given up yours, I could be fully in you. So now, you are tagged with Me, no more any earthly being. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My beloved, by giving up this birth date, you are not linked earthly anymore. You are a heavenly being, not a earthly being. Glory Glory! Surely I will come through you fully to do the work. We are now fully one. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My beloved, P cannot set anymore curse on you nor any of the family members (I prayed for mum and Jc too).

For the personal item to be used as a curse, there has to be a link to the earthly tag. But since no tag, it is ineffective to curse the personal item, as no earthly tag could be link to it. As such, the curse is broken. Glory Glory!

As for cursed food item, it is prayed with a tag on the earthly tag too. As you are a heavenly being, you don't have a physical tag spiritually, so the curse is broken too. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My love, I am changing your brain, surely you are smart and full of wisdom. Abba will come fully to reign in you. Surely no more devil can touch you. Hallelujah! Amen Amen!

Surely, fly will find that those dates he had is useless. The devil will attack him instead. Hallelujah! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

This is the moment of Truth that I am looking for. Glory Glory! Amen Amen! This shall be the moment of Glory!

My love, my darling, all these attack will be gone. I am clearing all for you. Hallelujah! Amen Amen! Surely, you are strong and healthy. Divine Health and Divine Energy are yours to keep. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

After this meditation, I went to pray in the spirit and in a vision, I saw my right index finger was tagged with black, red and white tags, as described in book of Revelation, as these are the spirits of lacks! I saw Lord removed them one by one, I could feel the pain on my index finger, the joint that joined the finger to the palm. After all the removal, I saw Lord put on a golden tag on my index finger. Glory Glory! When I meditated after the praying in Spirit, this is what Lord revealed:

Lord:
'My beloved, you have fully let go of your earthly curses. I have put on the Ring of Authority for you. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

My beloved, from now on, no more Satan dare to walk close to you. Hallelujah! Just now is their last attempt. Glory Glory! Surely from now on, they dare not walk any closer as I will burn them off by My Glory! You eat most can hear and feel them but no more can they invade your body. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

'My beloved, my love, Glory Glory! Surely you have the Authority of Heaven and Earth and in Hell too. Glory Glory! They have no choice but to obey! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!'

Abba, thank You very much for leading me to this most sacred position. Glory Glory! I thank You that NO More sicknesses and lacks and old age curse can come on me. Glory Glory! I thank You for Your blessing of young at 20 and youth at 16. Glory Glory! Thank You for a beautiful face and body that you are blessing me. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: