Monday, November 1, 2010

The Important of Love

This morning, while talking to mum about relationship, Lord revealed a lot to me. Gory Glory! Amen Amen!

In a broken marriage, the kids love both parents the most, it is hard for them to decide to stick to one parent instead. My girl after months of being with me and weekends with the dad, she wants more time with the dad. Recently, when ex brought her to meet girlfriend, she was feeling lonely when the 2 adults was chatting off. She lost her appetite a bit, that very day did not take dinner and subsequently eat a lot lesser than usual.

She intended to go her daddy place on Friday 2 weeks ago, but daddy said busy. In the end, when she when on Saturday evening, she saw some outing photos of ex and girlfriend on Friday to the Night Safari. She was extremely sad that she cried badly and wanted daddy so much when she came back to me. She even told me a few days later about she does not want marriage and want forever to stay with mummy. I had to call ex to show her more love and cares. Last night, at least her longing for her daddy was not so bad. Glory Glory!

Why these 10 years ex didn't know how to love me. He was born in a broken marriage, the parents was divorced when he was 5. His mum spent long hours working to support the 3 brothers that had no time for them. Ex younger days was spent time at the open space surrounded by low apartment buildings. He learned his survival tactic through dealing with those neighborhood kids.

As he is a shy boy, he must have talk in a way convincing to get friends. He fought with his brothers, who are 8-9 years older. There he built his muscles. He told me that in school days, kid tried to bully him, as he used to fight with his older brothers, the bully was not his match. Come to use speech to put people down, the years of training with the neighborhood kids plus his smartness, that the bully became a laughing stock instead.

With the skill acquired, he has no problem talking to those he wants to convince. That is why he is able to charm girls and a good skill to survive in his career. However, Lord revealed all his plan against me to me that I does not eat his sweet talk anymore. If you think his sweet talk is those cheeky talk, you are wrong, it's those sincere talk that broke my defence on jerks and blinded by his facade of sincerity. That is why Lord called him a skillful man in getting women! He knows how to show sincerity to people to his full advantage. That is why I need the Lord to reveal to me what he is up to. Glory Glory!

He is being very willing and agreeable to my recent request and even giving me more money than needed for Jc's tuition! I was wondering why his sudden pour of money into me again and now 2 weeks after that, he let me know about transferring my name out of this flat! He even tried to have conversation with me, lingering longer in this house when he picks and send back Jc, Even come into the computer room to linger...I was in it. As I asked him what he wanted as no letters for him to take, he lingered and wait for a few seconds to see if I look at him.

Lord has told me all that his plan and even get Jc to reveal long before the actual plan starts that I could see what he is up to. Glory that months ago, Lord let me watch a court case with him. It was about this man and woman originally live together in the man's house. As they split, the man disallowed the girl to go into his house to take her things. Judge Julia agreed to it as the house belongs to the man and all things in it classified as his. Lord let me watched this court show and ex agreed to the judge too.

I know, I have to move my things out before transferring my name out. He has been looking at what is being added to this house. If I didn't move my things out, he will claim they are his and there are no ways for me to claim my rights. As I know he is going to chase me out once he get sole ownership of this apartments. Even my girl agrees to it!!! She suggested to me weeks before!

Abba father, thank You for being faithful and surely, you will bring forth the apartment, you have prepared for me. I received it and thank You I have it. (Speak in faith as taught by Lord yesterday sermon!) Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: