Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holy Spirit – the Comforter

With Lord Jesus going to come on earth to do His Mighty Healing soon, Lord leads me to recall Holy Spirit, the Comforter and my Teacher and Mentor. Glory Glory!

How many of you have constantly talked with Lord, who is nearer than the closest person in your life? When you faced problems, do you talk to Lord or find a man to talk to?

Abba is my Great Comforter. When I was a young Christian, He led me to learn about the goodness of Jesus and Abba Father. When I have any incorrect believes, He will get Pastor Prince to preach the correct believes and knocked me on the head to take note! He emphasize Lord Jesus goodness in the worship songs and sermons. Many a time, I used that to stand strong in the Lord for deliverance. Hallelujah!

At that time, I did not realise ex did not love me. Out shopping or whatever things, he always considered for himself and got me to do whatever he didn't feel like doing. As I obeyed and sadly do it, I would talked to the Lord, telling Him why I married this man, etc etc, He always whispered that 'Abba Father loves you' to comfort me. Lord is the greatest comforter as He could deliver a change to the situations and the feelings, while man's help is limited. Glory Glory!

Through these 4 years, whatever I needed to know, Lord could even get mobile phone to call to me without that person noticing and could get mobile phone activated so that I could hear and understand what was happening behind my back. Many a time, Lord also leads me to pray for various people in their needs of help. Glory Glory!

Su and me were not that close previously. As we two came to the Lord, Lord put interest to share about Jesus in both of us that grows our bond together. He has a purpose as Su will be my praying partner during healing. I read Smiths Wigglesworth's book before and noticed he had to look for a faithful man in all places of healing. At time, the choice is not the best and he had to shut them down and prayed to Lord himself.

I prayed to Lord to provide me a permanent partner so that I need not go around looking for faithful man all the time. Initially, WK was closer to me and she supposed to be my praying partner. But as she fallen from Grace, Su came closed to Lord after some tough leading by the Lord that Lord is surprised in her coming close to Him and assigned her to be my praying partner. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Why Lord brings Su to be my praying partner? This is so that I can remain calm in Him and not grow into pride over what He planned to do through my body. Both can remind each other of the pride or fallen from Grace to walk back to Lord again. Glory Glory!

With ex hidden skill of the facet of sincerity, I have no idea at first. It was the 9 months of great distress and much prayer that I could not trust what he said to me anymore. As no one can keep up with a lie, over time, he leaked out things that he was hiding from me unintentionally. He bought a book on the ways to talk to people for success. At that time, we had yet to fallen out and he told me most of the skills mentioned he knows.

Then, when the marriage got bad, Lord slowly led me out of loving him and then revealed all his tricks to me. The nastiest of him I had seen, the quick switch to someone sweet and gentle I also have seen. He explained long before the divorce that he could talked in a gentle soothing way to calm the enemy and then could get things his way, like give them the slap, without they noticing it. Of course the after effect would be bad feeling, but whatever he wanted to achieve he got it and gone. As Lord opened my eyes wider and seeing what he told me being act out on me, Lord let me recalled what he had told me and let me see that is a lie.

Lord opened my eyes to see this can of worms that I would never want to go back to him again if the chance come upon. Lord knew I am easy to be shaken, He opened different aspect of ex's badness for me to know him inside out thoroughly. So much so that I wondered why I was so blinded to marry him in the first place. Lord told me that when He rise me up mightily and richly, ex surely will want to share part of this wealth and the sexual enjoyment of the new body that Lord is blessing me.

Lord gave me so much and so confirming truth about ex that I will not want to take him back even when he became soft and gentle again. For I know he could. Just two illustrations, at that time, when things turning bad, he told daughter about loving her so much and none for mummy. When he saw I was feeling very down and sad, he could hugged me tightly and talked to me gently to give me that secure feeling that calm me down.

Even when Lord told me the truth over ex had done, he had always denied them fully. Lord let me saw his business outing was bringing ladies to resorts. I saw his digital camera as he was staying at home then. Months later, he could deny the photo Jc took with her mobile, from his mobile, of him kissing a girl, was the same girl that he went resort with. It was when I told him that I saw her on his digital camera on that resort outing that he finally admitted.

That is why, Lord took so long after divorce, a full 10 months after the divorce was finalised, to show to me how bad ex was that I slowly let go all the feeling for him. It was now that I could see him as a stranger. Whatever his bad intention for me, as Lord led me to walk in love, even for enemy, I have no bad feeling for him.

I asked Lord, His plan for ex's bad intention, to lead me to walk in His plan for that situation. Whatever Lord told me, I just obeyed even to give up the pursue of the sales of this apartment. Even though others would want me to fight with him and get a portion out of that sales. To others, I might look stupid but I just let the case go. I trust Lord's decision is the best and I just follow and walk His way. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

Lord's shalom peace is always with me and I rather enjoy His Peace than fight over this petty issue! Glory Glory! Amen Amen! Abba father, thank You for constantly Loving me so much! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

No comments: